100 Heresies and Errors (simplified list)
page being deconstructed
21) Extreme Unction or "The Last Rites".
Through Protestant and Evangelical Christian theological and doctrinal objections, there is a heightened awareness among the Orthodox of the incredibly deep seriousness of having "last rites" performed. Perhaps the chief reason is that the historic school of prophecy often interprets the 666 mark on the head as "last rights" or extreme unction, where the person dies committed to the wrong Faith after anointing with oil, thus it is to them a fulfilment of the unforgivable nature of the 666 mark, unforgivable - as clearly the dying person is in the last moments of their life commitment to a false Faith.
For this reason the Orthodox like to pretend they do not have a form of extreme unction, just simply a universal unction concept (when unction is supposed to heal and forgive sin) but if that is so why do they have a special prayer that clearly characterizes extreme unction, quote "In the case where a person is obviously in the final moments of his earthly life, the Church has special prayers for the “separation of soul and body." oca.org. In effect they are making sure the person is damned on their deathbed.
22) Grave desecration & Funeral extortion racket.
The Greek Orthodox Church charge absolutely astronomical prices to bury relatives who die, and keep them in their graves. If the money is not paid, the bones of the deceased are dug up and thrown into mass graves of human bones, devastating the grieving family. It is an outrageous victimization of the poor in a recession, giving them two choices, bankruptcy or grave desecration. They forbid cremation to keep this mafia style funeral racket going. Jesus said "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation." Matt 23:14 - proving yet again the Eastern Orthodox clergy are simply modern day Pharisees in disguise.
21) Miracle of Holy Fire:......
21) Religious Colonialism by land buying.
They use money extorted from the people to buy up land, with a deliberate long term preconceived agenda to take over countries with the increased influence and power this gives them. This is a religious form of the concept of colonialism, defined as quote "the policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, by occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically." Thus they take over political power in countries, by seize political power by both religious cloning and conversion, united with land grabbing expansionism.
*) They actively persecute real Christians.
3) They deny Christ died as a substitute sacrifice.
4) They deny the imputation of the righteousness of Christ to the believer, and the concept of "The Lord our righteousness."
5) The descent into Hell.
To keep the so called Catholic Faith and be saved, you must believe their view of the "descent into Hell."
^) They kept the bible from the people for over 1,000 years, even after the Reformation presses started rolling, the Orthodox like the Catholics never gave bibles to the people in order to indoctrinate them
^) Repentance "saves".
A deep point of theology is that repentance does not "save". Jesus saves. Repentance is the quality indicator of belief. That repentance is always present in a conversion, when someone trusts in Jesus as Saviour, does not mean repentance helps saves the soul. Try repenting and saying to God "You must save me now! I repented!" You are damned. Only by believing in Christ are we saved, not in some self glorified view of our own "worthiness" because we repent.
PRIESTCRAFT HERESIES (Sacerdotalism) false salvation
9) a 2nd Priesthood offering up physical sacrifices: sacerdotal
10) Triple Baptism (man made idea).
x 8: sacerdotal
1) Baptism helps save. (co-Saviour heresy)
2) It makes you part of the church. (co-Saviour heresy)
3) Triple immersion.
4) Of babies (belief is required)
5) A plethora or rites
6) Catechumen. With adults it only proceeds after a catechumen "exam" where some spiritually deaf, dumb and blind priest decides if you get to be part of God's church (power over the Laity).
important: this means all triple baptized babies in Eastern Orthodoxy are considered full members of the church (through the work of a man) but in Roman Catholicism everyone (not just adult proselytes) go through confirmation before being considered "full" church members.
8) Part of a "process of salvation".
9) Connected to the man made rite of Chrismation.
**) Exorcisms of babies: (children and adults) this happens as one of the many rites performed in the baptism of infants.
12) Salvation by works. your own good works supposedly help save your soul, such as feeding the poor, visiting the sick, sheltering the homeless etc. (reducing Jesus to a Semi Saviour and exalting themselves to a co-saviour).
13) Salvation by sin: people who claim salvation is a "process" (like the Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholics, Judaizing cults, Mormons etc) are all characterized by sinful practices. As they say these false traditions and practices "save" they are saying you are saved by sinning.. Chrismation, infant exorcism, triple infant baptism, epiklesis, obeying the tradition's of Orthodoxy before God and the like do not even fit into "works" they fit into the heresy of the "strange fire" error committed by the two sons of Levi (Lev 10:1-2). sacerdotal
example: At one point in history the Roman Catholics therefore actually taught that nuns and monks torturing people in the holy inquisition were helping to save their own souls by doing "God's work" by torturing people to death and burning people alive.
1) Heresy - they have a cult definition: heresy is the serious contradiction of new covenant law and fundamentals as reveal in the new testament, they deny these teaching in the first place, and add post new testament extraneous other doctrines as issues of so called heresy. Protestants and Evangelicals seldom or never do that. Catholics and the Orthodox both call each other heretics over man made bunk.
The Orthodox religion has many flaws on heresy:
1) Heresy to them is contradiction of their heretic councils, not new covenant law found in the new testament.
2) They are indistinct about the doctrinal issues about "the works of the flesh" (Gal 5:19-21), or to use Catholic terminology
3) They are oxymoronic in theology on anathemas of established churches, saying other churches are anathema, salvation is found only in Eastern Orthodoxy, yet "we do not judge others as to whether they are saved or not".
4) They are insensitive, incompassionate, and dictatorial about the "babe in Christ" phase of spiritual growth. That is if (for instance) an uneducated person newly believes in Christ. are they anathema if they stumble into errors like "Jesus was one person he must have only one nature"?
1) They are spiritual drunkards (Rev 17)
16) Holy Unction: sacerdotal - distinct from 13) Extreme Unction or "Last rites".
17) Heretical definition of sacraments: sacerdotal
18) Holy Orders and consecration. sacerdotal
19) Born Again wrongly defined: sacerdotal
20) Ancestral sin: sacerdotal (& denial of original sin)
21) How they join "The Church" sacerdotal
22) Subterfuge about Grace. sacerdotal
23) Catechumen: sacerdotal
24) Epiklesis. sacerdotal
25) Extraneous baptismal requirements: sacerdotal
26) God-parent indoctrinators. sacerdotal
27) Defining the true church as Heterodoxy. sacerdotal
28) The Mother Church. sacerdotal Orthodox. That she alone has kept the true Christian faith, complete and unaltered (dumb - infallible heresy).
29) Bogus Consecration. sacerdotal
30) False new identity. sacerdotal
Name-day. instead of your birthday - certain sinner Patron Saints,
instead of a birthday party.
*) By tradition the "laity" cannot sit down in church in old calendar Orthodoxy, in new calendar they get pews and/or seats.
*) By tradition only chanting in old calendar Orthodoxy, in new calendar I hear singing and instruments are allowed, as they begin to hide more and more behind a facade to look more Evangelical, and by so doing snare souls into Hell.
*) No mortal sin:
The Roman Catholics make a distinction between
1) Mortal sin:
denoting a grave sin that is regarded as depriving the soul of divine grace. Often contrasted with venial. she had committed a mortal sin.
2) Venial sin:
denoting a sin that is not regarded as depriving the soul of divine grace.
• (of a fault or offence) slight and pardonable.
Certainly that there is mortal sin is unquestionable except that it is termed "a work of the flesh" and the new testament makes long lists of these offences and states clearly that committing these sins long term and not repenting. and dying in that state, will result in eternal damnation.
31) It is an Anachronistic Faith:
The early church described in the bible is identical to the modern day born again Christian Evangelical house group movement, it was nothing whatsoever like Orthodoxy with its plethora of hocus pocus rituals, rites, uniforms, traditions, and priestcraft. Their answer to this refutation is (believe it or not) to counter criticise the anachronisms of bishops in crowns etc by saying things like "you have drink machines in your churches, you own cars, you use projectors in church" and so forth. They are so drunk on religion (Rev 17:4) they are entirely serious about this as if it is a germane form of comparison. This proves false religion lobotomizes a person's spiritual intelligence.
32) The Titular Head (The Orthodox Pope.)
(Or 8 Orthodox Popes?)
It is a matter of perspective as to whether the Orthodox have one equivalent to a Pope figure, the "Primus inter Pares", or 8, I will group the two perspectives together. Mine is that they have one equivalent to a Pope figure, and that the entire 1054 Schism is a spiritual equivalent of the old Roman Empire splitting politically into two halves.
33) A fake bible: for a start Bel and the Dragon makes their bible fake.
34) It is a sin in Orthodoxy to sing Christmas carols or play music in church. (so far as I presently can gather) (old versus new calendar)
35) You cannot sint down in church (old calendar).
35) Fasting: So much fasting they are borderline vegan for about half the year! This really does fit in with the commandment not to say "Touch not! Taste not!" . Fast Wednesday and Friday just about all year, so they can bread Christs commandment to fast in secret.
35) Marriage x 8
1) Adultery: by divorce and remarriage ("porneia" misinterpreted).
2) Adultery justified under Antinomianist principles.
3) Marriage as a sacrament.
4) Invested Authority to marry a couple: doctrinally rendering all other children in non Orthodox marriages bastards. It goes further - Matthewite Eastern Orthodox will often say "ordinary" Eastern Orthodox clergy administer graceless sacraments, and all their children are bastards - as only Matthewite clergy have power to marry two people. This is very heretical as some would then say their former marriage/marriages were therefore fornication and on conversion to being a Matthewite can marry (as they say its not remarriage).
5) Heretical definition of Bigamy.
6) Hiding how it was Jesus himself banned polygyny (to justify adulterous remarriage).
7) Celibacy of the clergy: but not identical to Roman Catholicism,
8) Clergy Widow and widowers cannot remarry.
9) Unbiblical annulments (like Catholicism?)
36) Mass murder, war and violence.
37) Ruled over by Pharisees
38) Idols (see Shrines below):
"holy kiss icons".
39) Denial of eternal Hell: they have an entirely insipid concept of Hell, openly denying people are burnt alive physically forever in a Lake of Fire.
40) Forgery of History:
41) Bogus saints:
42) Glorification to sainthood - the form of Canonization used in Orthodoxy: it is heresy, all Christians are saints, Romans 1. The two fake churches often deny each other's saints, such as Joan of Arc is not a saint in Orthodoxy.
43) Churchianity - (derogatory) Any practices of Christianity that are viewed as placing a larger emphasis on the habits of church life, rites, rituals, and man made traditions, rather than on theology and spiritual teachings of Jesus.
44) Fake miracles - holy fire, myrrh dripping icons
45) Liturgical worship, and calendarization of lifestyle
46) Prayer heresies x10.
1) Praying for the dead.
2) The dead can pray for you!
3) Praying to the dead.
4) Vain repetitions in prayer.
5) Cycle of Prayer.
6) Jesus Prayer.
7) Mary as Mediator.
8) Prayer Books.
10) The prayer rope - the Orthodox answer to the rosary.
47) Relics, artefacts, including "death cult" worship
48) Their definition of the church:
49) Jot and Tittle heresy - (don't understand the old law has gone, we do not pick, choose and reinvent bits to keep now, like "holy beards")
50) Filioque issues:
51) Ethnophyletism issues:
52) Bogus hierarchy / pyramid system: -
53) Celibacy of clergy: not identical to Roman Catholic but still there,
54) Married clergy cannot remarry after death of the spouse: a further heresy, and the widow of a priest cannot remarry but becomes a celibate nun. This heresy is distinct from the first.
55) Fasting by rote:
56) Apostolic Succession:
57) Orthodox false prophets (as well as teachers)
51) Mary heresies and disputes x 8.
1) Mary as mediator.
2) Praying to Mary (a worshipful act).
3) Mary possessing attributes of God,
4) The Dormition that is Mary Floated up to heaven
5) Theotokos means "God bearer" and to be fair does not mean the identical same thing as the RC heresy of calling her "Mother of God".
6) Mary never had "original sin", but they are Semi-Pelagian.
7) The perpetual virginity of Mary.
8) Physical ovum disputes over Christ's conception.
9) Crowned "Queen of Heaven" in Revelation 12. (rubbish)
41) False "Equal to the Apostles" figures.
(eg The Emperor Constantine)
42) Ecumenicalism (division over this)
43) Heathen Calendars:
44) No music.
46) Their version of the Talmud =
47) NEPSIS linked with CATHARSIS:
48) Burial issues: x5.
1) digging up the dead (burial money extortion racket).
2) cremation destroys the soul.
3) Orthodox Christian must be buried in consecrated ground,
4) Bogus man made burial rites of no importance - according to the Orthodox rites and service of burial (Nekrosimos). (anything about funerals is an emotive issue).
5) The Church may deny an Orthodox burial to those who have committed a mortal sin such as blasphemy, suicide, denial of faith, or acceptance of cremation. In other words refusing to bury a person if he became a real Christian (for instance). Pure heresy and manipulation.
49) Chrismation Renunciation of Errors: renounce in public the Reformation and the Protestant / Evangelical gospel as false.
50) Call men "Father":
51) Hidden heresy in The Nicene Creed: (eg no salvation gospel definition, no definition of "the church")
53) Cunning and crafty mystification of doctrine:
54) Swearing oaths:
55) Incense: a plethora of bogus rituals, and "powers" attributed to incense. (same with holy water)
50) Their definition of heresy is heresy!!!:
57) A heathen calendar as part of the Faith:
58) Shrines (eastern style):
59) Crypto-converts: their enforced pseudo "conversion" by threats
61) The "laity".
62) Telling the Orthodox "laity" to avoid trying to understand the symbolism of the Book of Revelation:
63) The 7 Sins of Rome (Rev 18:1-24):
1) The fruits that thy soul lusted after - world wide trade in artefacts, and dainty and goodly things.
2) pretentious religious music, in the case of Orthodoxy (a daughter of Rome) this takes the form of chanting heresy etc.
3) craftsman - idols, church finery etc
4) millstone - the mass bread
5) candle burning rituals
6) bride and groom - marriage falsely termed a sacrament
7) thy sorceries - the witchcraft of her heresies and practices.
64) The miracle of holy fire. (a totally obvious fake).
65) Angel heresies: x3.
1) They are superior in nature and intelligence to man;
2) Unprovable Angelic order (tagmata):
3) In the Orthodox worship, every Monday is dedicated to the angels.
66) They deny the Millennium Kingdom. as far as my studies go so far, the Eastern Orthodox religion are amillennialist in their theology.
67) Heretical definition of Blasphemy.
68) Man made Rites:
69) Three hierarchs.
70) Sinner saints:
a whole ship full of them.
71) Candles: are considered sacrifices to Mary and saints.
72) The Canon Liturgical,
73) Canons (or Canon Law).
75) Leavened Bread & alcoholic wine in the eucharist.
76) Communion of Saints.
77) the Repose of souls of the dead?
78) the Repose of souls of the dead?
79) Beards, the contradiction. It might be interesting to find out how many bishops of Rome had beards before the 1054 split. It is part of Messianic Judaism, and an emphasis on how the Orthodx have never understood the covenants of God.
80) The Unwritten modern heresy - two gospels save.
81) The heresy of Masquerading as Evangelicals. .
82) Liturgical Language Limitation.
83) Late date on the Gospels:
84) The Authority to teach: Holy Spirit versus ordination.
85) Mysticism. The search through various prayers and practices to achieve unity with God in life (theosis) (see hesychasm).
86) Power of pseudo-consecrated items: "holy water" and "chrism" and "incense" and "mass bread" and "church artefacts" and "regalia" and "cothing" etc all have magic powers indued into them by hocus pocus rituals and phoney clergy.
88) Denial of "the works of the flesh". The Orthodox are very tricky about this issue. They deny the doctrine of Catholicism of "venial sin and mortal sin" then try to go back on their denial of it.
89) Praying with head covered. The bible does not forbid a man reading scripture or preaching with his head covered (useful n very ho countries where you can get heat-stroke in minutes open air witnessing) but it does forbid praying or prophecy with a covered head. It is even worse when this is transgressed wearing a crown.
90) Female clergy.
91) God energies.
some of their mystic teachers sound as if they are saying mens souls were created out of "uncreated God energies and graces". By no means certain of this yet. I will keep trying to track this down.
92) Guru mystification of words.
100) Deceiving their own family into Hell.
The Anathemas (of the synod Constantinople): the heresy of declaring people anathema over calendar issues, but themselves bringing on themselves the anathema of God promised in Galatians 1:6-9 by preaching their false gospel of works and sacerdotalism.
102) Hank Hanegraaff and the Fifty Fifty Cult:
he preaches a mongrel Faith.
Hank Hanegraaff's apostasy from the Protestant Faith into Eastern Orthodoxy is of significance more because he is highlighting a new wave of heresy in the Orthodox religion, that might be best called "the fifty fifty cult" were the Orthodox do not exercise the discipline that is supposed to characterize their church, and allow people like Hank to preach a shape shifting new potpourri religion that is neither Evangelical, nor Orthodox. So just remember - every time you hear him preaching he is living proof of a lack of discipline in the Orthodoxy Faith (proof they are not in the Spirit in itself), and that they allow their novice proselytes to preach what amounts to a new fifty fifty cult that is neither Protestantism nor Eastern Orthodoxy just contradictory nonsense.
103) write on 3 days in Hades doctrine
104) Denial if "The Works of the flesh"
106) 79) Ethnophyletism issues:???
107) 95) Ousia: the complex subject of the expression of the essence of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and how to explicitly state this. The heresy is not suggested in their doctrine on it, but that a convert in order to be baptized might be constrained to form a doctrine on it in order to be baptized. In real baptism, such as that of the Ethiopian eunuch in Acts 8, do you really think the underlying theology of the word homoousios had to first be expressed by him? Or he must confess a belief about the underpinning theology of Monophysitism, Dyophysitism, or Miaphysitism???
Mitre. (Gr. Mitra). The official headdress or "crown" of a bishop. In Slavic churches, some archimandrites are allowed to wear the mitre as a recognition of their service to the church (mitrateor mitrophoros). The mitre derives from the crown of the Byzantine emperor.
note: incredibly revealing! They confirm themselves the "scarlet and purple heresy" by saying these crowns derives from Byzantine Emperors!!!
Serfdom: political sins by a church that "cannot err"
Name-day. instead of your birthday - certain sinner Patron Saints, instead of a birthday party.
for an old list I compiled
see my main website:
for an old list I compiled
see my main website: