EASTERN ORTHODOXY & ROMAN CATHOLICISM
important: Get to know the Orthodox word "Theologoumena" it is their great get out clause, and an aid to mystification of doctrine, so they do not need to answer for all the contradictions in their beliefs.
1) Pope - Head of Church
2) Pope - Infallible
3) St Peter's successors all totally different from Orthodoxy.
3) Change the 10 Commandments
4) Filioque - accept
5) Hell - is physical Lake of Fire
6) Purgatory - accept
7) Limbo - accept
8) Divorce and remarriage - forbidden
9) Priestly power in transubstantiation
11) Marriage vows
12) Orthodox Titular Head - den
13) Saint Andrew was the first Byzantium Bishop - denied, deny root of Titular Heads power.
13) Mass - in Latin (changed)
14) Catholicism - the one true Church
15) Infant Sprinkling
16) Chrismation - not an independent sacrament
17) Confirmation - for full church member
18) Original sin nature
19) Canon of scripture - extra Old Testament Books
1) Pope - has never been Head of the Church
2) Pope - is a heretic
3) 3) St Peter's successors all totally different from Roman Catholicism.
3) Do not change the 10 Commandments
4) Filioque - deny
5) Hell - spiritual torment only
6) Purgatory - deny
7) Limbo - deny
8) Divorce and remarriage - allowed
9) Epiklesis - Deny priestly power
11) No marriage vows
12) Orthodox Titular Head - accept
13) Saint Andrew was the first Byzantium Bishop - thus their Titular Head derives his power from him.
13) Divine Liturgy - in Greek (changed)
14) Orthodoxy - the one true church
15) Triple infant baptism
16) Christmation made a sacrament
17) Full church member at baptism (plus godparent guides) (catechumen for converts only)
18) Original sin nature - deny (semi-Peliaian "ancestral sin" doctrine)
19) Canon of scripture - even more extra Old Testament Books
20) Bible - from Latin (changed)
21) Calendar - Gregorian as "part of the Faith"
22) Communion bread - wafer, unleavened
23) communion wine - fermented
24) New Year - January 1st
25) Liturgical New Year - 1st Sunday of Advent (1 - 2 December)
26) Fish Head mitre (origin - Dagon?)
27) Christmas - 25th December
29) The "Great Fathers" - Ambrose, Jerome, Augustine, Gregory the Great
30) Male only clergy
31) Catholic church is infallible
32) Orthodox church is wrong so not infallible
33) Systematic Theology
34) Doctrinal Development
35) No doctrine on God having "energies and essence"
36) Jesus died to remove the offence of Adam
37) Fast on Good Friday..
38) Idols usually statues..
39) Dogma - Usually clear doctrine.
2) Marriage / Divorce
3) Priestly Powers
4) Pope Head of Church
5) Infant sprinkling
7) Ancestral sin vs. Original sin
8) No actual fire Hell
TOP 70: PRAYER ISSUES & ACTUAL SALVATION
61) Praying for the dead .
63) Praying to the dead .
65) Hesychasm -
66) Aerial Toll House prayers - (that is praying on Earth for those in the Toll Houses)
68) The Communion of Saints .
70) The Orthodox Prayer of Absolution (also for the Dying)
TOP 80: 10 proofs that Eastern Orthodoxy is a Sex Cult.
72) They commit Adultery by the rule of "economy" (oikonomia):
74) No marriage vows -
80) Banning women from the entire Mount Athos Peninsula - sexism.
80 a) Giving your daughter in marriage without choice on her part. No emancipation for over 1,000 years is a serious point to prove Orthodoxy false. However at the present time I cannot prove they did "give their daughters in marriage" in a way similar to the Muslims.
80 b) RESEARCH - did the Orthodox ever execute adulterers? Henry VIII and Calvin believed in doing this, never grasping John 8:7.
80 c) Unbiblical annulments of marriages (like Catholicism) ?
TOP 90 : (Other distinctly Orthodox) .
83) Filioque issues : including as an extraneous baptismal requirement.
86) Exorcisms of babies : (child)
88) The Miracle of Holy Fire .
89) The prayer rope .
90) The descent into Hell of Christ, ( and Harrowing of Hell Doctrines )
TOP 100: Contentious Issues:
93) Renunciation of Errors (in Baptism / Chrismation ceremonies)
94) Oversimplification of the character of God: (God is love = no Hell etc)
96) Economia (Economy) - discretionary deviation from the letter of the law
97) Symphonia heresy - when their fake church sees it as practical to compromise with the state in order to survive / thrive by sinning.
98) The Pope "a bishop".
TEXT BOX 2:
102) Their False definition of heresy -
104) Holy Orders .
105) Call no man father .
106) Prostration, and bowing .
107) Anathema ceremonies .
108) Prayer Books .
110) A Personal relationship Mary and saints (spiritism)
TOP 120. Churchianity.
111) Giving toddlers alcohol. (child)
115) Fasting before men .
117) Godparent indoctrinators . (child)
119) False new identity. (child)
120) Holy water power. x
122) Indoctrination of children . (child)
123) Denial of the true church in hiding - (that the church must always be big and visible - this is related to Apostolic Succession)
125) Spiritual Whoredom -
127) Forgeries & Forging History (see last sections of TOP 10)
128) Infiltrated by the KGB / FSB / FSS - and they believe still is by the FSB (Putin's equivalent).
130) Liturgy and restriction of languages - (Liturgy)
TOP 140. various (authority issues).
132) The Heresy of swearing oaths .
133) Ruled over by Pharisees .
135) Incense thuribles -
136) Fake miracles - holy fire is just one
139) Usurpers of Christ.
140) Their version of the Talmud . The corporate Traditions, rituals, inventions of men.
142) The Orthodox Sanhedrin heresy - Judaism is based on the beliefs of Korah, that the 70 Sanhedrin and others had the same powers to create law as Moses. This heresy is repeated in Orthodoxy but with bishops and traditions that in effect become church law and so called "infallible".
146) The Scarlet and Purple Heresy .
Angel heresies: x3.
TOP 160. Church plus State Oppression.
152) Serfdom :
155) Visitation Forgiveness..
156) Orthodoxy is an Anachronistic Faith (see also Oxymoronic Faith)
157) Ethno-Phyletism issues:
158) Movable doctrines .
159) "All your sins will be forgiven if you go out on The Crusade" (repeat?)
164) Candle lighting ,
165) Parasite Priests and Bishops - (repeat?)
166) Canon Law . The Canons of the Council of Nicea, and Nicene Creed (325) (and other Creeds) contain much heresy, yet are treated as if on a par with scripture.
171) TOP 100 Fake Saints :
172) Cremation destroys the soul. - The church tradition (and thus infallible)
173) Burial in consecrated ground. (a must)
175) Deny a burial - blasphemy, suicide, denial of their faith etc.
177) Oxymorons over Dogma - the Orthodox oxymoronically say their only real dogmas are centered on the Creed (which has no gospel that saves) yet will as good as excommunicate anyone denying their myriad of traditions. or their stand on Filioque issues etc.
179) Mystification of doctrine:
180) The "laity" .
181) Monasteries and Nunneries.
182) Mongrel Orthodoxy - eg Hank Hanegraaff
183) Evolutionism is taught by many .
186) Highjacking theology - they quote things that utterly refute them as if supporting them in order to deliberately confuse people.
187) Not clear enough on abortion .
188) Their Clergy are do-nothings. They help almost no one much at all.
189) They actively suppress Evangelism. They breed converts instead of Evangelizing - - the Orthodox "Christian" Putin has banned Evangelism in Russia (fined or imprisoned), and the Orthodox are glad as they breed converts.
190) Their clergy are liars. Especially about Protestant salvation theology.
191) TOP 10 "Holy" Witchcraft - paraphernalia, gesticulations, incantations etc
192) TOP 10 - "Real" Holy sites (Biblical but not identified)
193) TOP 10 "Fake" Holy Sites .(unbiblical as of human origin)
195) TOP 10 Fake saints relics :
196) TOP 10 Bodies / body parts .
197) TOP 10 Church artifacts:
198) TOP 10 Architecture -
199) TOP 10 Uniforms
200) TOP 10 General Artifact relics - (under construction)
201) TOP 10 General Artifact relics - (under construction)
202) TOP 10 Sins Shared with (modern) Protestantism
203) TOP 10 Monastic Deceptions.
204) Sabbath and Orthodoxy -
205) Nepotism ,
20) Bible - all Greek, OT from Greek34
21) Calendar - Julian & Gregorian (divided) Julian false gods calendar as "part of the Faith"
22) Communion bread - leavened
23) communion wine - fermented, water added, given to babies.
24) New Year - January 14 (divided over this)
25) Liturgical New Year - September 1
26) Turban mitre (origin - Eastern / Oriental turban)
27) Christmas 4th January (divided over this)
28) Prayer rope
29) The "Great Fathers" - Basil the Great, Gregory of Nazianzus, John Chrysostom (& Athanasius)
30) Some female clergy
31) Catholic church is wrong so not infallible
32) Orthodox church is infallible
33) Discursive Theology
34) The first church was identical in doctrine to Orthodoxy.
35) That God has energies and essence
36) Jesus died a ransom sacrifice
37) Fast not far off half the days in every year!
38) Idols almost exclusively paintings
39) Theologoumena - unclear doctrine. (they invented a special word to remain in the fog)
7) Mary never died vs falling asleep (Assumption or Dormition)
8) Mary floated up to heaven (the assumption)
8) Mary never had original sin
9) Mary never sinned (then why call God her Saviour)
10) Mary's mother - Catholicism
11) the conception of Christ (using or not using an ovum with original sin - various issues)
LIST OF DIFFERENT CATHOLICS SECTS:
LIST OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF ORTHODOXY: