THE HISTORY - OF PLANET EARTH.
THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH:
In a nutshell history has 7 stages:
1) The angels are given a mission:
1/3 of the angels fall..
2) Mankind is created and given responsibility:
Man (Adam and Eve) fall.
3) Prophets are chosen as a witness:
Enoch, Noah, Job, Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses generally succeed. √
4) Israel is chosen as a witness:
Israel has good and bad periods, splits into two kingdoms, Israel and Judah (with Benjamin), both sin and are taken Captive in the Assyrian and Babylonian kingdoms respectively. They become very corrupted by the influences of these captivities and the follow corrupt religious leaders - the scribes and Pharisees. A remnant are a good witness throughout this period. Their corruption is so bad God dumps them both as his foremost witnesses and turns to a combination effort from the in the Spirit remnant of Israel and Judah, and Gentile nations. √ & X
5) God Dumps Israel (Matt 21:43) and blesses the Greeks (and Gentiles):
I personally believe that as the whole new testament was written from the start in Greek (or Matthew 4:4 is a lie) God clearly had a plan to use the Greeks in a special way. But in a staggeringly bold plan, the forces of Hell try to destroy this special blessing for the Greek nation by trying to destroy them with the identical same plan used to destroy Israel - corruption followed by a modern form of Pharisees. It worked! And the Greeks were dumped by God (just as Israel had been before them). It is at this time in history Hagar (Galatians 4) that is the Arab nations reject the Faith, and Sarah (the remnant hiding from persecution) are predominant, along with many wars from Vikings, Huns, and warriors like Genghis Khan. These kind of wars shatter the Greeks further into their Apostasy, losing the thread of the core center teachings of Jesus on non violence.
6) God dumps the Greeks and uses the Tribe of Joseph and Gentiles:
As the Greeks had completely failed God with a false gospel by works and sacerdotalism (priestcraft) at some point in history (probably starting around the time of Wycliffe) God dumped the plan for Greece and turned to the Tribe of Joseph and general Gentiles as the foremost witness of the gospel. This is prophesied in Genesis 38 where the prophet Jacob forms the cross of Jesus Christ as he blesses Ephraim and Manasseh, and is confirmed in Revelation 7 where the Tribe of Dan is removed from Israel and Joseph receives the new covenant fulfilment of the double portion inheritance by becoming two tribes. And so we see to this day that it is the British and Americans who preach the strongest "Jesus Saves" gospel. Even the unbelievers and backsliders among the UK and the USA, who refuse to live the "Peace and Love" message preached by Jesus, God still used to stop Sati in India, and save Europe from the Nazi/German take over in World War's 1 and 2, to give just two examples. The British Empire was the biggest in the whole of history (notice it was the UK and USA who delivered the Greeks from the Nazis).
7) The Final Witness, The Apostasy & The 666 Test:
This phase of history is just beginning, and who the nations will be that obey God in the strongest witness, including martyrdom, has yet to be seen.
THE 7 PHASES OF HISTORY:
1) The eternal God - the Holy Trinity. Presumably dwelling outside of time and space.
2) The creation of the 1st heaven and the Holy Angels.
3) The Fall of the devils angels
4) Proposed by John Milton:
a) The possible creation of a place "best called Chaos"? (a theory - in his Paradise Lost) where Satan and his angels are cast.
b) The possible simultaneous creation of a place called Tartarus, where certain angels would be chained out of the attack on humanity by God (2 Peter 2:4 & Jude 1:6)
5) The creation of the Universe, and of Planet Earth (and thus the 2nd and 3rd heavens). How this fits in with the possibility of Milton's idea of "Chaos" and of Peters "Tartarus" is not clear.
6) The Edenic covenant.
7) The temptation and fall of Adam and Eve on earth, attacked by Lucifer, also called the Devil and Satan.
(1) The Edenic Covenant (See Scofield "Genesis 1:26") conditioned the life of man in innocency.
(2) The Adamic Covenant (See Scofield "Genesis 3:14") conditions the life of fallen man and gives promise of a Redeemer.
(3) The Noahic Covenant (See Scofield "Genesis 9:1") . establishes the principle of human government.
(4) The Abrahamic Covenant (See Scofield "Genesis 15:18") founds the nation of Israel, and confirms, with specific additions, the Adamic promise of redemption.
(5) The Mosaic Covenant (See Scofield "Exodus 19:25") . condemns all men, "for that all have sinned."
(6) The Palestinian Covenant (See Scofield "Deuteronomy 30:3") secures the final restoration and conversion of Israel.
(7) The Davidic Covenant (See Scofield "2 Samuel 7:16") establishes the perpetuity of the Davidic family (fulfilled in Christ), Matthew 1:1 ; Luke 1:31-33, ; Romans 1:3 and of the Davidic kingdom, over Israel, and over the whole earth; to be fulfilled in and by Christ ; 2 Samuel 7:8-17 ; Zechariah 12:8 ; Luke 1:31-33 ; Acts 15:14-17 ; 1 Corinthians 15:24 .
The history of Israel is one of success and failure. The old testament was written mostly in HEBREW. Eventually Israel was split into two Kingdoms, The Northern Kingdom = the ten tribes, The Southern Kingdom Judah and Benjamin. The Northern Kingdom was defeated and the ten tribes became known as the "lost tribes of Israel" as they mingled with the nations. Exactly who was responsible for the writing of the Septuagint therefore (a version - not word for word inspired), is a very scholarly subject, as it may have been a co-mixture of the Tribe of Judah, the other tribes of Israel, and Gentiles, probably mostly Greek. The Southern Kingdom was taken captive in Babylon, and failed God further by adopting the Babylonian Calendar, and being corrupted by Babylonian practices. The Pharisees at this time believed an underpinning heresy that the 70 Elders of the Sanhedrin had a similar power to lay day revelations of new law, traditions and practice, as Moses had done, as if from God. Jesus opposed these heretical practices (but the practices were an oral tradition, not yet put into written form in on tome). After the Ascension, around 200 AD, the Jews wrote out the Talmud,
8) JOHN THE BAPTIST history phase: "Preparing the way of the Lord".
"For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John." Matthew 11:13.
"The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight." Mark 1:3
John the Baptist was used by God to modify old covenant law. The Gentiles were now to be brought into the Kingdom of God in a bigger way, and the Pharisees, were in charge of the temple, and were heretical to the bone, (indeed the corruptions of their beliefs in the Babylonian Captivity were not clearly seen until 200 to 300 years later when the Talmud was finally written down) and they would not have performed the early sacrifice in Jerusalem for those following either John or Jesus, as John had called them, "a brood of vipers".
God therefore modified the OT law through John in several ways, in a prophesied phase of history, prophesied in the old testament, that was to "prepare the way of the Lord".
God instituted through John:
1) A baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. This way of forgiving sins was found nowhere in the Law of Moses. This also explains why Jesus was never challenged as to why he did not appear for the yearly sacrifice to cleanse him from "sins" by the Pharisees.
2) New law and directives that pointed to the dynamically different way of Peace and Love that would be taught by Jesus, by saying "Do violence to no man". and "He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise."
3) He was filled with the Holy Ghost from the womb, something found in no other ordinary mortal before him.
4) Identified Jesus as "The Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world", who was to be the new lawgiver.
5) Entered into a second phase of history "The increasing and decreasing period" where the full future new covenant law that would be for all men was revealed in the teachings of Jesus, and the influence of John waned as people became familiar with the teachings of the Christ.
9) JESUS - THE NEW COVENANT phase.
(8) The New covenant rests upon the sacrifice of Christ, and secures the eternal blessedness, under the Abrahamic Covenant Galatians 3:13-29 of all who believe. It is absolutely unconditional, and, since no responsibility is by it committed to man, it is final and irreversible.
That God works in covenants is greatly misunderstood by most people in churches, and Matthew 5: 17-18 is one of the most misunderstood scriptures about this, and the bringing in of new covenant law. Modern Judaising cults (prophesied in 1 Timothy 4:1-4) who are a resurgence of the Judaising heresy repudiated by God through Paul in the Epistle of Galatians, seem to think that Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount that the old Mosaic law would go on until the end of the Millennium. It does not take long to see this is false, and that Jesus was saying his new law, described in the sermon on the mount itself, radically different from the old law, would soon be the law of a new and better covenant that made the first Mosaic Covenant old.
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."
I made a video explaining these verses:
You will notice Jesus says UNTIL twice. This appears in other scriptures, showing there will be a time of change:
1) UNTIL heaven and Earth pass - when the law of God will be modified, for instance there will be no marriages in heaven, making many of the laws not germain.
2) UNTIL all be fulfilled - this exact same expression is used by Jesus in Luke 24:44-48, showing that the Old Testament law would not be fully done away (2Cor:3), until the new covenant was sealed by the blood of Jesus. Remember that both the ministry of John the Baptist, and that of the Christ who brings new law, are prophesied, AND part of the Law itself (Deuteronomy 18:18) and thus that new law is being introduced and running alongside the now old law was therefore phases in history from God. Matthew 5:32 for instance bans polygamy, and people need to be warned before the sealing of the new covenant not to be involved with polygamy.
3) "The law and the prophets were UNTIL John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it." Luke: 16:16
4) "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, UNTIL the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator." Galatians: 3:19
5) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
The old covenant Mosaic Law is not done away with as scripture, but as the law in this covenant it is done away.
Do not forget that the word "Deuteronomy" means "a second law" and the description of putting the law next to the Ark of the Covenant is in the Book of Deuteronomy, making it impossible to have been in that scroll or book, as it would be an anachronism. This is another reason Jesus mentioned "The law of Moses, the prophets and the Psalms" in Luke 24:44-48.
Therefore the demonic false accusation by modern Judaising cults "Christians have no law and are lawless!" is a quite incredibly shallow lie. It says clearly in Galatians 6:2 "The Law of Christ", The old law is entirely "done away" (2 Cor 3, Hebrews 8) though new covenant law, outlined by both Jesus and the disciples (the entire new testament is inspired and profitable for doctrine), has some similarities with old covenant law, but is very different in many places. A few differences are, the old feasts are spiritualised, and the old feasts days done away:
Passover = brings about new birth through the death and resurrection of Christ, causing them to fulfil the feat by SINCERITY.
Sabbath = is spiritualised into an eternal day of rest earned by Jesus (Heb 4) a far better promise than death (Heb 10:28) for breaking the old draconian sabbath day, where a person was stoned for so much as picking up sticks to make a fire.
Circumcision = is spiritualised and fulfilled in the new birth by a circumcised heart (as prophesied in Jer 31:31), insomuch no one needs to be physically circumcised now. (the circumcision of Timothy by Paul was to try to save his life from violent Jewish persecution).
A house built on a rock = (and that Rock is Christ)
It has been proposed, I think entirely logically, that as both Orthodoxy and Roman Catholicism base their bogus claims to be the original church more on history books than the bible, as they gained power, especially after Constantine, they erased historical evidence about what the true early church was like, and much about the various defiling heresies as they evolved, like the Laodicean heresy, the Galatian Judaizing heresy, and Jezebel heresy, thus trying to judge what the early church was like from history books, and not from the new testament itself, is bound to result in failure. The Catholic practice of book burning is well known.
12) Britain and America
13) The Apostasy
14) The Beast
15) Slaying of the saints, hiding in the wilderness.
16) Vials, bowls and trumpets of Gods Wrath
17) Armageddon build up.
19) Return of Christ
21) Satan released
22) Satan defeated
23) The New Heaven and Earth