TOP 100 Eastern Orthodox Heresies.
TOP 100: Contentious Issues:
91) Canonization in Orthodoxy is called "Glorification to sainthood"
93) Renunciation of Errors (in Chrismation ceremonies)
94) Oversimplification of the character of God: (God is love = no Hell etc)
95) 40 Day "Churching" of a baby
96) Economia (Economy) - discretionary deviation from the letter of the law
97) Symphonia heresy - when their fake church sees it as practical to compromise with the state in order to survive / thrive by sinning.
98) Many modern Orthodox consider the Pope "a bishop".
99) Graded churches in authority.
100) The Three hierarchs (three heretics actually). refers to.
111) Christendom: the historical Orthodox concept of Christendom, closely linked with its almost twin heresy "Christian Empire" is one based in tyranny, bloodshed, and imprisonment and no real freedom,
112) Serfdom: the social / economic sins by a church that "cannot err"
113) Churchianity - (derogatory) Any practices of Christianity that are viewed as placing a larger emphasis on the habits of church life, rites, rituals, and man made traditions, rather than on biblical theology and spiritual teachings and example of Jesus.
114) Crypto-converts: their enforced pseudo "conversion" by threats. what kind of religion threatens people with prison, death or persecution if they do not pretend to convert?
115) They are spiritual drunkards (Rev 17)
116) You cannot sit down in church.
117) It is an Anachronistic Faith: the sinister use of uniforms in the faith, and crowns and miters, is based on anachronistic comparisons with the old Roman Empire.
118) Ethnophyletism issues: this is a tricky issue as some churches where this "sin" goes on are in war torn areas where they wish to avoid people like shooters and suicide bombers and thus wish only to fellowship with people of the same ethnicity.
119) Movable doctrines - "Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them." Proverbs 5:6. Orthodoxy give far less specific answers than Catholic scholars. If it became an embarrassment to them that their doctrine Jesus earned the resurrection for all means he died to burn people in Hell, I guarantee they would change it and say that they were misunderstood.
120) Swearing oaths: the allow swearing oaths in court, banned by Jesus as the Quakers and Mennonites etc correctly say.