TOP 200 Eastern Orthodox Heresies.
191) TOP 10 "Holy" Witchcraft - paraphernalia, gesticulations, incantations etc
192) TOP 10 - "REAL" Holy sites (Biblical but not identified)
193) TOP 10 Relics of persons in the bible :
194) TOP 10 Fake saints relics :
195) TOP 10 Bodies / body parts .
196) TOP 10 Church artifacts:
197) TOP 10 "Fake" Holy Sites .(unbiblical as of human origin)
198) TOP 10 Architecture -
199) TOP 10 Uniforms . (find and erase)
200) TOP 10 Fake miracles .
201) TOP 10 General Artifact relics - (under construction)
202) TOP 10 Sins Shared with (modern) Protestantism
203) TOP 10 Monastic Deceptions.
Witchcraft potions, powders, items and substances.
1) Holy water
3) Mass wine - it is real leavened wine with water added. This liquid is then subjected to various rites and rituals amounting to sorcery. when it supposedly becomes Christs entire body. As I understand it the Orthodox say the same thing as Catholics - the wine is not just his blood, but that in every drop is the entire body, blood, soul and divinity of Christ - which you will notice is therefore claiming they take it literally, but saying something different.. The bread is put into the wine then fed to people on a spoon, perhaps to stop people dropping crumbs and "standing on Jesus". The clergy however take "the elements" separately.
3) Mass bread
4) Myrrh dripped from icons.
5) separate anointing oils