TOP 160 Eastern Orthodox Heresies.
TOP 160. Church plus State Oppression.
152) Serfdom :
154) Crypto-converts: enforced pseudo conversion :
155) They are spiritual drunkards (repeat?)
156) Orthodoxy is an Anachronistic Faith (see also Oxymoronic Faith)
157) Ethno-Phyletism issues:
158) Movable doctrines
159) "All your sins will be forgiven if you go out on The Crusade" (repeat?)
160) The persecution. imprisonment, murder, torture and banishment of real Christians. (also sin of Anti-Protestantism)
170) Female deacons, nuns, abbesses etc, justified partly by their false believe several females they see as saints were "equal to the apostles". Women were anointed by the Spirit at Pentecost. that does not however mean they are to be deacons.
171) Liturgy and restriction of languages - Liturgies and "services" prior to the 9th century were in Greek only, the Catholics claim Latin (perhaps a division in the Empire halves, or.... someone among them is lying) only later other specific languages were introduced. This is worth researching as if its true two distinct languages were used it almost inevitably was a sign a rift would occur by 1054.
172) Sign of the cross hocus-pocus gesticulations - note a new hand gesture was introduced into Russia which you could be killed or imprisoned for , if you contradicted it and opposed it, The reforms were by Patriarch Nikon of Moscow between 1652 and 1666. After 1685 = you could be executed.
Frankly this sign use is not only not in the bible, but it is used at the level of a Wicca hand gesture as it is often used to pseudo validate pure blasphemy and heresy (magic by the use of hand signals and incantations alone is considered a advanced form of witchcraft)
173) Hand signals and gestures, hand wavings, beckonings. pointings, hand signs (they even say they have the very finger John the Baptist identified Jesus as the Lamb of God with) that amount to witchcraft and sorcery by sleight of hand, prestidigitation, cardistry, trickster fingers, religious misdirection, manipulations, related to hypnotism, equivocation, Equivoque, Psychokinesis, assaults disguised as casting out devils, magic wand croziers, etc. especially related to the blasphemies of the Orthodox mass, casting out devils etc.
linked to church services similar to seances
astrology - disguised as calendarization, horoscopes
voodoo (cursing people)
putting hexes on people
174) Sycophancy to political figures, kings and queens.
This sin has pervaded their faith to saturation level, from the days of the mass murderer Emperor Constantine, to the fawning of modern day Russians toward President Vladimir Putin. It is deadly heresy, as it is not the fulfilment of Romans 13 in that it does not so much recognize figures like Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar etc can be used by God just as the Assyrian were in Isaiah 10, but rather exalts these political figures to the level of David, Samson, Gideon or Joshua, which they never are.
176) Ban on Interpreting the Book of Revelation
The 666 Mark.
By refusing to properly interpret the Book of Revelation (Orthodoxy openly discourage it to be interpreted in order to avoid people seeing the Whore of Rome has daughters, one of which is them!) the Orthodox pave the way for multi millions of Catholics and various Orthodox churches to take the 666 mark, having neglected the teaching ministry they profess falsely to have.
(this list of heresies is not yet in a more logical sequence od order descending from the most serious to the least)
177) Evolutionism is taught by many (under pressure from the state) they are cowards in the face of secular persecution.
178) Homosexuality is accepted by many as "biblical" (under pressure from the state ) some of their bishops are cowards in the face of secular persecution.
180) Council of Ephesus 430 Canon 6 decreed deposition from clerical office or excommunication for those who did not accept the Council's decrees.
181) 40 Day "Churching" of a baby - a mother is forced (via tradition) into bringing her child to church on the 40th Day after birth, to force the baby into attending their bogus religious services. in a warping of now "done away" law such as Luke 2:22-40 .
182) Economy, economia. -discretionary deviation from the letter of the law in order to adhere to the spirit of the law. Only bishops have such discretion,
It is an exceptionally, staggeringly serious doctrinal issue as the concept is used for instance:
1) to justify remarriage against the criteria of Matthew 5:32.
2) It may be used on the occasion of a conversion to Orthodoxy, in order to grant recognition to a baptism previously administered in a so called heterodox or schismatic church.
3) It may also be used to grant recognition to an ordination administered in a Roman Catholic or Anglican church if the convert comes from either of those communions.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.